The elaboration of accounting for a legal entity is a requirement for all companies. Its correct preparation is very important when it comes to extracting information from it about the current progress of the company and to foresee what is going to happen in the following tax years and be prepared at the time of a tax inspection. In addition, the administration authorities require keeping an accounting with fewer formal requirements for freelancers whose realization is also substantial.
In team LEX DIXIT we have accountants and economists, who have double degrees in Business Administration and Management, associated in the Illustrious College of Economists of Alicante, and also accounting support technicians with Professional Training studies.
Our accounting experts will be at your side on a day-to-day basis to prepare your accounting and advise you on how to improve the practices on compiling documentation, preparing and requesting invoices from suppliers, explaining the meaning of transactions from an accounting point of view, etc.
Additionally, our accountants carry out a continuous and personalized follow-up of the activity and maintain regular meetings with the clients to inform them about the developing of the business and other outstanding aspects.
Our accounting services include:
- Opening and closing of the tax year
- Analysis of the primary documentation
- Management of the accounting entries
- Answering accounting consultations related to the daily activity of the company
- Preparation of accounting reports: daily, major, Income statement, balance sheet, statement of cash flows
- Preparation of the minutes of the General meeting of the partners to approve the annual accounts
- Compilation of official books (of partners, minute books, etc.) and their registration in the Commercial Register
- Preparation of annual accounts and their presentation into the corresponding Commercial Register of the province.
You can rely on our specialists for other accounting services we provide, such as:
- Personalized reports by an expert accounting advisor
- Study and revision of the accounting
- Design of an accounting plan
- Implementation of analytical procedures and costs